Saturday, September 26, 2009

Cornelia+Gabe=More Fun!



Did I mention that Cornelia & Gabe were tons of FUN? :) Check out some of our favs from their YOU+ME session at Playland!

Cotton candy yumminess.



Cotton candy silliness.








C+G break out their signature dance moves:



Ride time!





Love these two shots Mike, one of our fab C+L associate photographers, captured.





No they didn't...


Oh, yes, they did!




Woo-weeeeeeee, Cornelia+Gabe! It was such a blast hanging with you two - we wish you many playful happy fun-filled days to come now that you're mr & mrs!


15 comments:

Chris L said...

These photos are absolutely AMAZING! I mean... they always are, but the people, location, the emotion and FUN - FANTASTIC!

ohana photographers said...

in.love. my fav is the one on the swings!!!! shooting at fair's is the bomb!

Mandi said...

These are really cute! Great Composition.

Rob Munroe said...

I'll marry both of them!

Fuller Edge said...

These are so cute! I love how fun they are!

Rebecca said...

You can't help but smile looking at these. :D

Denise Mabilog said...

Your work continues to amaze and inspire me!

Tiffany Izatt said...

Oh my goodness!!! That is awesome! I love that they did the jump in her dress! What a fun couple!

corey civetta said...

These are so awesome - I love each and every one of them! Love all the colors and how much fun is in each one!

StonePhoto said...

You guys rock! Playland Never looked so good. And LOVE the SHOES!

DK

Sylwia Szuder said...

These are so wonderful! Full of love and joy and happiness...! Love them all!

Britt said...

What a fabulously fun couple! Great photos!!

Becka @Studio222 Photography said...

I LOVE that they did the superman thing. I want to do it so bad!

chelophoto said...

Exceptional!! She is so stunning!

Karla Snider said...

I love the personality in all of these shots!