Friday, February 16, 2007

Yendi+Pat=Amor!

Pat and Yendi's Cuba wedding must have been one of the most fun we've ever photographed! It's hard not to smile and laugh around these two - their love for each other and all fifteen of their closest friends is incredible!

We truly want to thank them for asking us to shoot their wedding and flying us down to Cuba. And even more for inviting us to hang with them in Veradero and Havana (even if that does mean we'll never look at another bottle of Crown Royal in the same way ever again!).

It was sooo hard to pick some of our favourite shots from our time with them, but here are a few (okay, a lot).

Gorgeous gown by exclusive Beverley Hills designer Linea Raffaelli.

Getting married!
The ceremony locale was hard to beat.
The guys started celebrating early...With some habanos.Here comes the bride...
Celebration! Pat and his posse.

Yendi and the girls having fun.Dance until sundown!Our B+G session in Havana was sweet!
One of my very favourites...
Time for a ride...to the castle.
Congratulations, guys! We're so glad we got to be there while you lived out your dream destination wedding!

10 comments:

Jillian Kay said...

FABULOUS!!! Just absolutely incredible, the dress shot made me gasp, and I love the first celebration shot! You guys rock my socks. What a lucky (and gorgeous) couple!

jason groupp said...

That shots are off the hook! Everything is so pretty - great job guys!

colinmichael said...

Beautiful shots! You guys did an amazing job of capturing how much fun happened, makes me wish I was there!

Frank DiMeo said...

Great stuff Chris and Lynn as always! You two continue to amaze me!

Romeo Y Julieta…ah special memories, had my first one after my daughter was born, excellent cigar, one of my favorites.

Lovin what you are doing, you do it well and inspire a lot of us!

Dustin Izatt said...

Absolutely gorgeous. I love love the dress shot. All the colors are so beautiful and the poses are fantastic. You guys rock :) Makes me want to divorce my wife just to remarry her (that way we could hire you as our photographers)!!!!

Bumatay said...

Your work is so consistently amazing. These images are so beautiful and inspiring. I also love the shot below of Castillo el Morro.

Mike said...

Beautiful, beautiful work!! Too many great shots to pick favs, but the dress shot is awesome, and I love the one of them running down the street! Looks like they were a great couple to work with!

Neal Jacob Photography said...

AWESOME SHOTS!!!!!

How come Cuba always has so much color and nice cars?! ++

Chris Uglanica said...

wonderful photography, as always, you guys. Love the details, and the backgrounds you've incorporated into your shots!

Hopefully you brought home a box of those Romeo y Julieta's too. hehe.

Julie Walton Shaver said...

Jillian about covered it when she said the dress shot made her gasp. But then the great shots just keep on coming! Wow! How do you do it? I'm in awe.