Saturday, December 01, 2007

Louise+Ben=Fabulous

From the moment I met Louise, I knew her wedding would be nothing short of fabulous!She is vivacious, fun, uber-organized, and, as Chris said after we did a whirlwind engagement session with her and Ben, one of the few people he's met who has more energy than me!

Moreover, Louise has impeccable style - she introduced us to our new fav restaurant Vij's and I am now addicted to the Jaqua Buttercream Frosting Sinfully Rich Body Butter she gave me!

So it was no surprise when she arrived for her bridal portrait session looking perfectly perfect in a stunning Romona Keveza gown & veil from I Do Bridal Salon.



Love these images of her at Hycroft





I remember during one of our conversations, Louise told me the most important thing to her on her wedding was to forget about all the million little details that went into planning it and just fully, completely, absolutely enjoy her day.

From her images at her celebration at Westwood Plateau , she and Ben did just that!

The ceremony.









The {Tiffany} blue details.







And lots and lots of love.











Chris just pointed out that I hardly wrote anything about Ben. What can I say? Genuinely kind, always calm, and pretty darn hot too:





We're looking forward to sharing some quality scotch with you guys when you get back from Cuba!

11 comments:

jamiedelaine said...

I've missed your posts! I love Westwood Plateau; it's such a beautiful venue. The first shot of the bride is beautiful. :)

Justin Marantz said...

Beautiful as always! I love that shot of the two kids... Awesome.

Anonymous said...

You know how to capture each moment so beautifully! Gorgeous photos, gorgeous couple!

S+J said...

yay! a new, and fabulous, post! i love that shot with the flower girl and ring bearer too! the look on the flower girl's face is just precious!

James said...

chris & lynn. it looks like many of us have been waiting for your new post. of course, it is beautiful! my favorite is the one on the hill side with the vail flying. I love the way the couple is framed by the hill in the foreground and the mountain in the background...so subtle, so beautiful.

Anonymous said...

just gorgeous work guys! love it!

jessica johnston

Warren Leung said...

chris&lynn these images are awsome. I love the one of the flower girl, looking so surprised. Great pictures as always...

Eddie Bojorquez (Studio 512) said...

These are stunning, you guys. My favorite (which is hard to choose) has to be Louise standing on the steps.

Katie Humphreys said...

I have been a long-time admirer of your work, and just had to speak up and say hi! :) These are absolutely beautiful and your pictures (as always) capture such an incredible mood and make me feel like I know the couple. Thanks for your inspiration! I especially love the one in the grass in the filed and on the rock wall.
Beautiful!!

Byron Brydges said...

Woah! I am almost speechless....almost. Time and time again, you come up with photos that any magazine would want to show case (in fact I bet I'll see some of these in a magazine soon). Staying fresh is such a hard thing to do, but you manage to do it with seeming ease and flair.

No way I could pick a favourite. They are all just so vunderbar!!

Good on ya!

BB

Jason McGrew Photography said...

WOW!!! Stunning!! Completely stunning!